Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Scary good fun!


It being Halloween on Friday my wonderful sister and her fiance came over with some Pumpkins to carve, I've only ever carved pumpkins once before and I couldn't remember how much fun it actually was!


This Little devil (it even has an awesome tail on the back) was carved by my brother, I love the scar over the eye! If it was a competition he definitely would have won!





And this funky chap was made by the sisters fiance. I love his teeth!






Here we have Mrs Sherbets itty bitty kitty creation Meeeeeooooow!





The one in the middle is mine, I'm going to call him Bob. Bob is a bumkin as he actually has a shapely rear end (I would have taken a picture but I was too busy being awesome)





So from me and Bob have a very happy Halloween, and remember you are never to old to have fun (after all we are all well into our twenties).

No comments:

Post a Comment