Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Exercise Without Stepping Foot In The Gym...Or Even Feeling Like you Are Exercising!

About a week ago I got an offer I simply couldn't turn down! My brother and his friends were going to "laser Quasar" in Hemel Hempsted and seeing as I had never played laser tag before (and I absolutely love new experiences) I had to say yes. What I was expecting was a day of great fun with some lovely people What I was pleasantly surprised about was the amount of pure cardio I got in without for one second thinking "oh Christ! I'm exercising!!!"

The set up in there is amazing, so much scenery to duck and dive around ( and if you are me, to run into...A lot!) and there were tonnes of things to giggle about through out the day. We got a day ticket for the tiny price of £11 so we ended up playing about 3 hours worth of Games in the end and it got me thinking since I'm not really a fan of the gym there has to be a lot of ways to exercise without feeling like we are exercising.


How do you get your exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment